ROUND THE LONG MYND (Shropshire). APPROX 31 MILES
1 Cardington OS grid SO 506 952.
2) Heading NNW out of Cardington pass through Broadstone to Comley
3) At T junction turn right to Hollyhurst right again the first left.
4) Turn right onto A49 then first left opposite public house
5) Continue to Woolstastone grid OS SO 452 983 (Historical ruins).
6) At T junction turn right for 1½miles Then right again to picklescott.
7) At T junction turn left then first left out of village follow road to Stitt farm beware approx 3 miles steep down hill.
8) At T junction turn left to Bridges. Stop at the pub in Bridges for a great lunch there is also a youth hostel here. Grid OS SO 393 965
9) Out of Bridges follow the river to Wentnor opposite the camping field turn left.
10) Go passed the church to Upper Cliftin turn left then left again to Asterton.
11) Turn right out of village to Plowden. left onto A489 for three miles then take the B4370 to the A49
12) Turn right then immediately left To Acton Scott follow road to Ticklerton.
13) Left through Ticklerton follow road to B4371. turn right then first left. At fork via left for Cardington.